Thursday, September 11, 2008

In the Oven!

So dinner was just put in the oven - and I am extremely excited to see how it turns out. I never thought I would be this excited to eat tofu... yes, I did say tofu!

The recipe I chose for tonight is by Dreena Burton, and was printed off the www.foodtv.ca website. This site is an excellent source for information - be it recipes, or cooking techniques. You can learn all the tricks of the pros by reading up and watching videos on this site. I also recommend watching the Food Network - great inspiration! (No - I don't work for them, or get anything from them... it's just a great resource)

The recipe is:

Olive Oregano Wine-Baked Tofu.

It includes wine, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, grapes, balsamic vinegar, allspice, and more! Oh, and of course, tofu.

I will post the outcome of tonight's meal, as well as the recipe once it is done...

No comments: